Where to find our PAD sites and others provided for public use in and around Haslemere and District.
We currently have eleven PAD sites in and around the Haslemere area. Each one is shown below with a postcode. Click the photo, for a map of where each is. Scroll down to view all the sites.
1.Haslewey Community Centre Haslemere GU27 1LD
3. Grayswood Village Hall Grayswood GU27 2DJ
4. Katz Auto Services Critchmere Lane GU27 1PR
5. Fernhurst Village Hall Glebe Road/Midhurst Road Fernhurst GU27 3EH
6. Waitrose Supermarket 41 West Street Haslemere GU27 2AB
7. Haslemere Fire Station West Street Haslemere GU27 2AP
PAD provided by SCC/Surrey Fire and Rescue.
8. Outside the Three Counties Church in an "old" (Modern style) telephone box on the corner of Linchmere Road and
Hammer Lane GU27 3QB
PAD provided by Linchmere Parish Council
9. On the side of a garage belonging to Timber Gables
Marley Lane GU27 3PT
PAD funds raised by residents of Marley Common
10. On the A286 at the Bust stop outside the
Dog and Pheasant Pub Brook
PAD funds raised by residents of Brook
11. Haslemer Railway Station Lower Street Haslemere GU27 2PD
PAD funds raised by Haslemere Rail Partnership
We are adding PAD sites to this list. These will include one at Kingspost Parade Hindhead, by the Green at Northchapel, in an old telephone box on the Green near the shop at Lurgashall, in an old telephone box Milland Road (outside the Rising Sun PH) Milland Village, and others towards Midhurst.
Please note, if you call 999 anywhere in the UK and a defibrillator is required the Ambulance Service will tell you where the nearest one can be found. Remember, send help to get it if you are delivering CPR - keep that up till they get back or help arrives.